Friday, February 11, 2011

Great Preview Deals at Meijers 2/13-2/19





I wanted to let you know about a couple of great deals at Meijer's this week.


On 1/8 I told you about 2 great coupons


First was $2/1 Oscar Mayer Carving Board Lunchmeats. This coming week (2/13-2/19) Oscar Mayer Carving Board Lunchmeats are on sale for 2/$6 ($3ea) that means that after you use your coupon you can get a package for just $1!!  I have 2 coupons so I will get 2 packs for $2! :)  I'm so excited!!


Second was $ .50/1 Hamburger Helper.  This coming week (2/13-2/19) Hamburger Helper is on sale 5/$5.  At Meijer (you must check your store) I can double my $.50 coupon to make it $1 off.  Therefore I have 2 coupons and I will be getting 2 free boxes of Hamburger Helper!  


If you would like to see a preview of the Meijer ad each week go to the Meijer Facebook page  and Like them and they will send a link right to your page.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment